Application Master Life Science
Applications must be addressed directy to the Division of Student Affairs. You will find further information on the application on the central pages as well as the necessary application documents.
The Master Life Science is restricted to 50 places. 40 places are awarded in the winter semester, 10 places in the summer semester.
The admission for the Master Life Science is possible for the winter semester as well as for the summer semester.
Application Deadline for the winter semester is June 15th,
Application Deadline for the summer semester is January 15th.
The application including all required documents must be received by the University of Konstanz by the date mentioned (Exclusion period).
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- application form;
- documentation of a three-year (or more) study programme at a state, or officially recognised, institution of higher education or Berufsakademie in the subject Life Science (minimum degree Bachelor of Sciences (B.Sc.) or equivalent), or a related subject. If you have not received your degree certificate by the end of the application deadline, please attach documentation of all your examination results so far;
- a CV;
- a proof of English language skills: min. B2 as defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). A proof of English language skills is not requested from applicants with a bachelor’s degree from one of the following countries: USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.
- questionnaire for international students (you will receive the questionnaire after you have completed the online application);
- applicants from China: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy in Beijing;
- applicants from Mongolia: APS-certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy in Ulan Bator;
- applicants from Vietnam: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy in Hanoi;
Applicants who graduated outside the Bologna Area:
- GRE Test Score (official score sheet; at least 155 points in Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning Score). Our DI-Code: 4309; Name of Institution: Universität Konstanz Graduate School of Chemistry
- The following countries belong to the Bologna Area: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, the "Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia", France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, the Vatican state, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, the Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.